FRAGRANCE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Sheralven Enterprises Ltd is a successful wholesale/distributor of a wide variety of brand-name fragrances. We are seeking superior sales representatives with experience and established clientele in the field. Sheralven currently sells to Drug Store Chains, Department Stores, Military PX, Big Box Retailers, etc. Job Purpose: Serves customers by selling products; meeting customer needs.
- Establishes accounts, obtains orders, and services existing accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales
Manage your own time; Earnings based on percentage of profits – you sell more, you make more $$! Established support structure in place to help you grow your business.
Please submit your resume and cover letter indicating your qualifications to: HR@sheralven.com